To play your PS5 remotely using your DualSense controller and an Android phone, you will need to set up Remote Play on your PS5 and install the Remote Play app on your Android phone. Here’s how to do it:
- On your PS5, go to Settings > Remote Play Settings and make sure that the “Enable Remote Play” option is turned on.
- On your Android phone, download and install the Remote Play app from the Google Play Store.
- Open the Remote Play app on your Android phone and follow the on-screen instructions to sign in to your PlayStation Network account and set up the app.
- Once you have set up the app, you should see your PS5 listed under the “Available Devices” section. Tap on it to connect to your PS5.
- When the connection is established, you will see the PS5 home screen on your Android phone. You can use your DualSense controller to control the PS5 as you would when playing on the console itself.
Note: To use Remote Play, your PS5 and Android phones must be connected to the same Wi-Fi network. Additionally, you will need to have a good internet connection to ensure a smooth and stable Remote Play experience.